2. Thermofilm is committed to complying with Australian and New Zealand privacy legislation and protecting and safeguarding your privacy.
3. Some information provided to us by clients, customers, contractors and other third parties might be considered private or personal. Without these details we would not be able to carry out our business and provide our services to you. We will only collect such personal information if it is necessary for one of our functions or activities. The type of personal information that Thermofilm collects includes:
5. Financial information that is collected via the web site or via customer internet trading systems is used by us to bill you for products and services. Any financial information that is collected is for the purpose of transaction approval and funds transfer. The financial information we collect from you is kept secure and held on secure servers in controlled facilities.
6. At or before the time the personal information is collected by us, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of who we are, the fact that you are able to gain access to the information held about you, the purpose of the collection, the type(s) of organisations to which we usually disclose the information collected about you, any laws requiring the collection of the information and the main consequences for you if all or part of the information is not collected.
Use of collected information and disclosure of personal information to others
7. We may use or disclose personal information held about an individual for the primary purpose for which it is collected (e.g. provision of our services, including administration of our services, notification to you about changes to our services, record-keeping following termination of our services to you and technical maintenance) - that is, to carry on our business and provide services to our customers. We may also use such information for a purpose related to the primary purpose of collection and where you would reasonably expect that we would use the information in such a way. This information is only disclosed to persons outside our business in the circumstances set out in this policy or as otherwise notified to you at the time of collection of the information, or with your permission.
8. In addition we are permitted to use or disclose personal information held about you:
9. You have the option of dealing with Thermofilm anonymously.ﾠ However, this only applies where it is practicable for Thermofilm to deal with you acting anonymously or under a pseudonym, such as a general enquiry.
10. As part of Thermofilm’s functions and business activities and to promote the services we can provide to you, Thermofilm may use personal information that you have provided to us for the purposes of direct marketing.ﾠ Direct marketing includes, but is not limited to, sending to you and/or contacting you in relation to promotions and information about Thermofilm’s products and services.ﾠ Generally, we will do so where you have expressed your interest to receive such information. You can opt out of receiving direct marketing communications by sending an email to Thermofilm Australia Pty Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org or using the opt out link or details provided in the direct marketing communication.
11. Our web site may contain links to other websites and those third party web sites may collect personal information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other businesses or the content of websites that are linked to our website. Thermofilm encourages users to be aware when they leave the site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal information.
Security and storage
12. Thermofilm places a great importance on the security of all information associated with our customers, clients and contractors. We have security measures in place to attempt to reasonably protect personal information under our control from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. All personal information held is kept securely and when held electronically, is held on secure servers.
For more information call
BLISS ® Products
Thermofilm is a major Australian manufacturer and supplier of heating products. Our heating range includes convective panel heaters, radiant panel heaters, radiant strip heaters, portable heaters, outdoor heaters, patio heaters, infra red heaters and under seat heaters for churches. All our heaters are electric and suitable for a wide range of residential and commercial heating applications. Our heating product brands include: BLISS,® HEATSTRIP,® and Envirotouch.™ For Terms and Conditions please click here.
Website by StudioDigital